I am an Adventurer (the Seven)
And this is how you get along with me:
• Give me companionship, affection, and freedom.
• Engage with me in stimulating conversation and laughter.
• Appreciate my grand visions and listen to my stories.
• Don’t try to change my style. Accept me the way I am.
• Be responsible for youself. I dislike clingy or needy people.
• Don’t tell me what to do.
What I Like About Being an Adventurer:
• being optimistic and not letting life’s troubles get me down
• being spontaneous and free-spirited
• being outspoken and outrageous. It’s part of the fun.
• being generous and trying to make the world a better place
• having the guts to take risks and to try exciting adventures
• having such varied interests and abilities
What’s Hard About Being an Adventurer:
• not having enough time to do all the things I want
• not being able to profit from the benefits that come from specializing; not making a commitment to a career
• having a tendency to be ungrounded; getting lost in plans or fantasies
Respect this and you’ll receive true friendship, perfect work and a whole lot of fun!